If racing competition is your thing, then you need a light stand up paddle with an aggressive catch and quick release. This is our Formula 1 race blade. The Carbon Foam Core blade allows us to make the complex shape of our PowerHook™ blade profile. The Hulu blade creates an aggressive catch at the start of your stroke and a clean release when exiting the water. Internal carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex and top it with our 6" Ergo Utili-T™ insert which offers 6" of adjustability. Ideal for racers who want to adjust length on the fly or use their paddle on different boards or in variable conditions. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
Choose the shortest length you want and the paddle will adjust 6" up from there.
Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
6" Utili-T™ insert for personal length adjustment.
- Light and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for racing.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- Ultra thin carbon foam core blade for super clean entry.
- PowerHook™ blade profile for an aggressive catch.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
- Surface Area: 87 sq in
- Blade Width: 7 1/8"
- Blade Length: 17 1/2"
- Blade Angle: 10 degree
- Weight: 19 oz