FREE SHIPPING on $49 orders
to the lower 48 States - details
As you may have noticed, many outrigger paddlers are forgoing the pedals and rudder, and our paddle designer and founder Dave Chun is no exception. His journey into the world of V1 paddling began with the impulsive purchase of a Tiger Canoe Fai 3X after visiting Tiger at his "Up Country" Big Island shop, where livestock are a landmark. After months of prototyping and testing, Dave’s conclusion? A bigger stiffer blade with less angle makes it easier to control the va’a. And from here the Ekahi (“One”) was born.
Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts.
Carbon Double Bend Ergo-T provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.Shaft
- Light responsive round Carbon shaft.
- Highest energy transfer during the power phase.
- Offers great strength to weight ratio.
- Ergonomic double bend shaft design.
- Carbon/epoxy foam core blade.
- Stiff blade with flat powerface.
- Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability.
- Surface Area: 119 sq in
- Double Bend: 11.5 degree
- Top Shaft Angle: 7.5 degree
- Blade Width: 9 5/8"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 16 oz