‘Uhane is a common name for Hawaiian outrigger canoes. It means spirit or soul and connects us to the past. SUP Paddling is a way of connecting as well; to the water, to the outdoors and to others. Like its name, the ‘Uhane encourages connection. Featuring 16” of adjustment and an impact resistant fiberglass blade, paddlers can adjust length on the fly or share their light, durable paddle with family and friends. Paddle often and set your spirit free.
- Durable and ergonomic ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (70" - 86").
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Compression molded, impact resistant fiberglass.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Surface Area: Large 91 sq in ; Small 83 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width: Large: 7 3/4" Small: 7 1/4"
- Blade Length: Large: 18 1/2" Small: 18"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Weight: 27.5 oz