Versatile, like legendary waterman Mel Puu, the Shaka Puu will serve you well in all SUP disciplines: distance racing, surfing, and fitness paddling. It features a larger blade that better fits the male paddler. Made in the USA.
Please note that this paddle has cosmetic blemishes which do not affect the performance or structural integrity of the paddle, is sold as is, and is covered under our one year warranty for structural defects.
A light shaft with moderate flex for good energy transfer
- Shaft Material: Carbon/Fiberglass Blend
- Shaft Shape: Oval, tapered
- Grip: Carbon Ergo-T
- Total Paddle Weight: 21 oz
- Surface Area: 101 sq in
- Blade Width: 8 5/8"
- Blade Length: 16 1/2"
- Blade Material: Carbon epoxy
- Blade Angle: 10 degree bend