Monona Fiberglass Adjustable
If you prefer the "hit and switch" method of paddling, then a bent shaft paddle is for you. With 10 inches of adjustability you can go solo, paddle stern or bow, and if you can let go of it long enough, share it with family and friends.The Monona Fiberglass paddle is made from recycled Fibrlite™ and has a palm LeverLock® system that allows 48 - 58" of adjustability. Durable and versatile, it will last for many years of expeditions and adjust to any situation.
- Handle: Palm LeverLock®
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Single Bend: 10 degree
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Surface Area: 116 inches square
- Blade Width: 9"
- Blade Length: 17 1/2"
- Adjustability: 48 - 58 inches
- Paddle Weight: 21 oz
• Durable ABS Utility Palm Grip.
• 10” Utility insert for length adjustment (48”-58”) on the fly.
• Durable fiberglass shaft.
• Large blade provides the perfect power.
• Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.