Monona Carbon Adjustable
If you prefer the "hit and switch" method of paddling, then a bent shaft paddle is for you. With 10 inches of adjustability you can go solo, paddle stern or bow, and if you can let go of it long enough, share it with family and friends. The Monona Carbon paddle is made with carbon Fibrlite™ material in the blade and a PowerArc for a solid catch. The carbon Pro-T top has the LeverLock® adjustable system from 48 - 58" with a full carbon shaft.
- Handle: Carbon Pro-T LeverLock®
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Single Bend: 10 degree
- Blade Material: Carbon Fibrlite™
- Surface Area: 116 inches square
- Blade Width: 9"
- Blade Length: 17 1/2"
- Adjustability: 48 - 58 inches
- Paddle Weight: 13 oz
• Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
• 10” Pro-T™ insert for length adjustment (48”-58”) on the fly.
• Light and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex.
• Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
• Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
• Large blade provides the perfect power.
• Carbon Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.