Mirror Pond Double Bend Steering Paddle
Kona Race Dream
The more experienced steersmen will never miss a beat as they paddle-steer with the small light Mirror Pond Hybrid Double Bend. Designed to accommodate a steersman who paddles more than pokes, this double bend paddle is ideal in calm waters. (Not designed for novice steersman or regatta turns.) Made in the USA.
- Grip: Wood Ergo-T
- Shaft Material: Laminated wood
- Shaft Shape: Oval tapered
- Double Bend: 7 degree
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam and wood core
- Surface Area: 128 sq in
- Blade Width: 9 5/8"
- Blade Length: 18 1/2"
- Total Paddle Weight: 20-23 oz.
• Hand shaped wood Ergo-T™ Grip
• Hand shaped Steering Double Bend Shaft
• Oval tapered wood
• Pre-preg carbon for superior strength to weight ratio
• Triple laminated for strength and durability
• Carbon/Epoxy with foam/wood core
• Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
• Dihedral with PowerARC™ blade for steering off of the canoe
• Rub strips protect your investment and increases sticking to the canoe