A timeless all water paddle with a Carbon Foam Core blade, perfect for a variety of uses. The 92 square inch blade hits the sweet spot and makes this paddle ideal for a variety of activities and the PowerARC™ blade profile provides a perfect catch. Internal Carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive Black carbon shaft and top it with our fixed Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
- Grip: Carbon Ergo-T™
- Shaft Material: Carbon/Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Surface Area: 92 sq in
- Blade Angle: 12 degree
- Blade Material: Carbon/Epoxy
- Blade Width: 7 3/4"
- Blade Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 18oz
• Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
• Light and responsive carbon shaft.
• Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
• Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
• 92 square inch Carbon Foam Core blade for versatile power.
• PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
• Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
• Carbon Weave or our beautiful Hoe Graphics; Deep Water or Lagoon.