Madison Fiberglass Adjustable
When you're milesfrom nowhere you want to know that you can count on your equipment to bring you home. KIALOA's expedition paddles are tough, durable and ready to adjust to the job on hand. The blade is made from high performance Fibrlite™ made with recycled polypropylene resins. The handle is a palm LeverLock® system with 10" of adjustability. The Madison is designed to last expedition after expedition.
- Handle: Palm LeverLock®
- Shaft Material: Textured fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: Straight
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Surface Area: 139 inches square
- Blade Width: 8 1/8"
- Blade Length: 20"
- Adjustable: 52 - 62 inches
- Paddle Weight: 24 oz
• Durable ABS Palm Grip.
• 10” Utility Palm™ insert for length adjustment (52”-62”) on the fly.
• Durable textured fiberglass shaft.
• Symmetrical blade is perfect for traditional paddling.
• Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.