When you're miles from nowhere you want to know that you can count on your equipment to bring you home. KIALOA's Eagle River expedition paddle is tough, durable and ready to adjust to the job on hand. This paddle features our impact resistant Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade. Utilizing post manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps, these are the first high performance blades using recycled material. We combine this blade with a light, durable fiberglass shaft and top it with our adjustable Utility Palm™ Grip with 10 inches of easy adjustability (38"-48").The Eagle River youth paddle is designed for durability and comfort for the young paddler.
Comfortable ABS Palm™ Grip.
- Durable 10" Utility Palm™ Grip for easy length adjustment (38"-48") with the flick of a lever.
- Durable round textured fiberglass shaft.
- Smaller symmetrical blade is perfect for kids.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- Surface Area: 106 inches square
- Blade Angle: Straight
- Blade Width: 7 1/4"
- Blade Length: 17"
- Adjustable: 38 - 48 inches
- Paddle Weight: 18 oz