Hoku Carbon/Faux Wood Double Bend Paddle
No Rules. Unlimited Possibilities.
Designed without limits the amazingly light Hoku Carbon Double Bend was developed for the speed of the fastest unlimited canoes. It’s perfect for paddlers looking for the power of a carbon blade combined with the weight savings and biomechanical advantages of our Carbon/Faux Wood Double Bend Shaft. The blade of the Hoku Carbon Double Bend provides a clean strong consistent catch on every stroke. Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported parts.
- Grip: Carbon Ergo-T™
- Shaft Material: Full carbon with a Faux wood veneer
- Shaft shape: Round
- Double Bend: 16 1/2 degree
- Surface Area: 115 sq in
- Blade Material: Carbon skin, foam core
- Blade Width: 9 3/8"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 13 oz
• Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip
• Carbon Faux Wood Double Bend Shaft
• Pre-preg carbon for superior strength to weight ratio
• Faux wood finish for a beautiful aesthetic
• Carbon/Epoxy with foam core
• Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
• Dihedral for stability
• Thin PowerHook™ tip for a clean entry and solid catch