GL Surf Wahine
A timeless All Water paddle with a smaller Carbon Foam Core blade is perfect for a high cadence style paddling, smaller paddlers or those who want to be gentle to their bodies. The 83 square inch blade gives great power and the PowerARC™ blade profile provides a perfect catch. Internal Carbon edge-banding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive Black carbon shaft and top it with our fixed Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
- Grip: Carbon Ergo-T™
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: 9 degree
- Blade Surface Area: 79 sq in
- Blade Material: Carbon epoxy
- Blade Width: 7 3/16"
- Blade length: 16 1/2"
- Total Paddle Weight: 17 oz
• Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
• Slim diameter durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for surfing.
• Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
• Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
• 79 square inch blade provides perfect power for women surfers.
• Symmetrical Carbon Foam Core blade for easy skimming.
• Rounded blade edge protects your board.
• Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.