Eagle River Fiberglass Adjustable Youth
When you're miles from nowhere you want to know that you can count on your equipment to bring you home. KIALOA's expedition paddles are tough, durable and ready to adjust to the job on hand. The blade is made from high performance Fibrlite™ made with recycled polypropylene resins. The handle is a palm LeverLock® system with 10" of adjustability. The Eagle River youth paddle is designed for durability with a comfortable size and weight for the young paddler.
- Handle: Palm LeverLock®
- Shaft Material: Textured fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Blade Angle: Straight
- Blade Material: Fiberglass Fibrlite™
- Surface Area: 106 inches square
- Blade Width: 7 1/4"
- Blade Length: 17"
- Adjustable: 38 - 48 inches
- Paddle Weight: 20 oz
• Durable ABS Palm Grip.
• 10” Utility Palm™ insert for length adjustment (38”-48”) on the fly.
• Durable textured fiberglass shaft.
• Smaller symmetrical blade is perfect for kids.
• Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.