NRS Siren PFD
You Save 49% ($58.55)
The low-profile NRS Women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
- The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Low-Profile Life Jackets
- Women's Life Jackets
- Side-Entry Life Jackets
|US Coast Guard Type:
||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- 2 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 2 - Waist
- AirMesh inner panels
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Padded shoulders