‘Uhane is a common name for Hawaiian outrigger canoes. It means spirit or soul and connects us to the past. SUP Paddling is a way of connecting as well; to the water, to the outdoors and to others. Like its name, the ‘Uhane encourages connection. Featuring an impact resistant fiberglass blade, paddlers have a durable paddle they can share with family and friends. Paddle often and set your spirit free. Please note that these paddles may have cosmetic blemishes which do not affect the performance or structural integrity of the paddle, are sold as is, and are covered under our one year warranty for structural defects. We can accept returns if you are not satisfied within 30 days of purchase if the paddle has not been used. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
For a limited time, receive a complimentary Stand Up Paddle Bag with the purchase of any Kialoa Stand Up Paddle. To receive the bag, simply add it to your cart by clicking here before checkout.
- Durable and ergonomic ABS Palm Grip.
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Compression molded, impact resistant fiberglass.
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Surface Area: Large 91 sq in ; Small 83 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width: Large: 7 3/4" Small: 7 1/4"
- Blade Length: Large: 18 1/2" Small: 18"
- Weight: 25 oz