This product is currently sold out. Availability to be determined.
Whether you are headed out for a day tour on the water or traveling to your favorite water destination, the Insanity Fiberglass Travel is the perfect 3-piece stand up partner. Light, durable, and affordable, this paddle is crafted from our traditional, best selling Insanity fixed paddle.
Blades are constructed using Fibrlite™ technology. This material allows us to make a light yet super durable blade at an affordable price. Made from post manufactured (pre-baby) diaper scraps, these blades are the first high performance blades using recycled material, and by keeping this material out of the landfill we are doing our part to change the world, one blade at a time.
The 38" break apart length is perfect for travel. Our unique Adventure Lock™ mechanism combined with 30 degree offset alignment allows for quick and easy assembly.
Utili-T™ top completes this paddle by allowing for 16" of adjustability for easy adjustments on the fly or sharing with your paddle with family or friends.
*Not recommended for whitewater or surfing, or any acitivty which requires frequent bracing.
- Durable rubber coated ABS Utili-T™ Grip.
- 16” Utili-T™ insert for length adjustment (70” - 86”) on the fly.
- Durable fiberglass shaft.
- Adventure Lock™ System. Lever 180 degrees to Logo.
- Break apart travel @ 38".
- Choose Small or Large blade to fit your power needs.
- Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade is lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Blue with white K Island Graphic
- Surface Area: Large 91 sq in Small 83 sq in
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Width: Large 8" Small 7 1/8"
- Blade Length: 16 1/2"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Weight: 29 oz