Undeniably light and durable, the Deschutes Carbon 2-Piece Kayak Paddle is a fantastic touring paddle that enables a smooth cadence on the water.
Our founder and paddle designer Dave Chun designed the shaft with favorite features from his days as a surf ski racer. The light, durable carbon shaft is slightly ovalized on the right for indexing with the control hand, while the left side of the shaft is rounded to rotate smoothly in the offside hand. The shaft includes our easy to use Infinite Lock™ System™ (ILS) which allows you to adjust both length and blade offset for reliable performance. And with the simple flip of a lever, the Leverlock® mechanism secures your adjustments.
The Carbon Fibrlite™ technology of our blades, provides unmatched durability and impact resistance while offering a lightweight, stiff and high performance feel. Made from post manufactured (pre-baby) diaper scraps, these blades are the first high performance blades using recycled material, and by keeping this material out of the landfill we are doing our part to change the world, one blade at a time.
- Light, durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for touring paddlers.
- Infinite Lock System™ features adjustable length and blade offset options for reliable performance.
- Easy to use Leverlock® mechanism secures both length and blade offset adjustments.
- Rubber drip rings to catch water and help keep you drier.
- Breaks into two pieces at 51inches for easy travel
- Mid-sized blades provide the right amount of power.
- 95 sq in 6.75" x 21"
- Carbon Fibrlite™ blade is ultra lightweight with unmatched impact resistance.
- Blade profile provides a solid catch and easy release.
Weight: 23 oz